Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm BACK!

Clearly it has been 2 years since I have blogged and since I have had all the time in the world to do nothing recently, I decided it's time.....
I'm BACK! :)
Much has changed.. I won't bore you with details but I will give you an overview of my current life- work as an assistant manager at Gap factory. (obsessed), I am single & live in a bad ass loft, and my close girlfriends all live close to me still. I have been a big un-inspired by music lately, although I did jam out at the Eisley concert at the Granada last Sunday. Trying to find new music to capture my attention recently is hard.. I am in between a mellow, folky, acoustic vibe and a girly pop punk style. Since my cable hasn't been working recently, I'm currently obsessed with a certain book that I would be embarassed to share the name.. but its great! I recently joined a yoga studio again and began practice Saturday. Must say it has helped me sort through a few crazy things that have happened in the past few weeks and come to a controlled calmness. I combine my yoga practice with jogging at least 2 miles, 3 days a week. Summer is approaching fast, we have to got to hussle!!!
With Easter less than 4 days away, I decided to dedicate my first post back to ALL THINGS PASTEL!

Of course these are via Gap.com... my all time loves. i am very obsessed with colored denim for the summer. What a better way to show off a litle leg then with a pop of brightness!?
Next us is from J crew. I always said if I didn't work for Gap I would be at J Crew. Maybe one day!

okay so I threw a little chambray in there.. but I mean come on, everyone has to own some version of a denim top in their wardrobe. I am just obsessed with these pops of color in stores! EVERYONE must get on board!
I wish I was still... A. 10 years old and B. still lived at home so I could get a pretty Easter basket and hunt for eggs this weekend. How much fun were those days!? Maybe one day I can do that for my little one.. *lets be for REAL, when is THAT going to be?*


Have a HOPPY Easter!!


No comments: