Tuesday, December 16, 2008

24 degrees outside

what a super super cold lazy day!! I did absolutely nothing except for grab a few last Christmas presents! and amidst all of my laying around, I completely forgot to watch the Hills!! so.. now its time to get on MTV.com and watch the episode.

So I am in love with these shoes from Forever 21! Only 24 bucks, I MUST get them ASAP.. I hope they are in stock in the store because I don't feel like paying shipping...
\

hot hot hot

So anyone have any ideas for gifts for grandma and granddad!? I'm slacking and they are the only ones left.......... help help!

I'm moving officially on Sunday... so long tiny apartment, I am getting sick of being here!!!!

xoxo



1 comment:

Susanna-Cole King said...

I quite like those shoes too! Hope you're able to get them in-store, so you don't have to pay the shipping fee! ;)

xoxo,
S-C