Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stylista

I am so mad that no one told me that the CW show Stylista is absolutely fan freakin tastic!! I am in love with Elle magazine (probably one of my favorite fashion mags) and love seeing and learning about all the aspects behind different articles that goes on! I'm so excited about this show, too bad theres only 1 more episode before the finale :( I am currently loving Jolibe, an up and coming designer from Dominican Republic... fall 2007 marked his first year at paris fashion week.. and here is a look at his spring/summer 09 look.. I love love love it.


so yeah, it is a very awesome show if any of you guys watch it, let me know what you think about it too! I must rent the season once it comes out on DVD! Well, time to study for my last 2 finals... by tomorrow night at this time I will offically be FINISHED w/ college classes forever!!! Then its internship time!........

xoxo

No comments: