Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am back at my apartment now.. home from Mom and Dad's house. I just love going home for Christmas... I love love love the holidays!!! But I do NOT love how much weight I probably gained over the past few days. haha working out is calling my name tomorrow.

What did Santa bring you? Here is a few things I got for Christmas.. I must say the presents get better & better every year..
Wristlet in black
Citizen jeans


Joes Jeans
GPS cool earring holder

and of course I got some blouses and other random stuff.. but those were my favorite items :) Hope everyone's Christmas was as awesome as mine! I'm off to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.... hope its fabulous!

Here are some boots that are on sale that I will surely get this week before new years festivities


xoxo-


1 comment:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Love that earring holder, unique and oh so chic! Happy new year! <3

xoxo,
S-C