Friday, January 2, 2009

in LOVE with the CITY!

Photobucket......I am officially in LOVE with The City! Whitney is so dang cute. My night tonight will consist of The City and.. Sex and the city!

I have discovered that anything with "the city" in the title is = AMAZING

So.. Finally things are slowing down around the new apt. I managed to get rooms in order.. now I just need to decorate! Here are some random shots from the A-P-T!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket yes yes. I have a tennis court right outside of my door :)

I definitely need to decorate the walls of my living room, so no photo of that yet.
I feel like opening my door right now and taking pictures of the neighbors because they are being SO LOUD that i'm getting really freakin annoyed!!!

So NYE went good! I was in Austin for the night with my girlfriends and boyfriend. I didn't wear a dress this year.. I know... but I just didn't want to freeze because I thought we would be walking and bar hopping A LOT! BUT.. that wasn't the case, we ended up staying at one place the whole time so... so much for that. Ohhhh well! It's just one night I suppose!

well.. back to my shows!

okay- I just had to add this last thing.. I am in LOVE with these new Christian Louboutin shoes.. omg. GORGEOUS for spring... but 900 dollars??? I WISH... why can't I just be hella rich.
Photobucket

xoxo-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very cute pictures. And about the city...I'm looking to see if I like LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :) Thanks for the comment.

Ana said...

Looks like a cute apartment. Cant wait to see the whole thing put together.

karl's sweet child said...

a pair of louboutin shoes will guide me living a life..
i wanna watch the city too!!

MAGDArling said...

OMFG!!! those laboutin sandals are freaking gorgeous;D i want them too;)))
xoxo