Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The weather outside is frightful

.. but the fire is so delightful. Time out. Don't have a fire here in this tiny apartment!!! boo. The high tomorrow here is suppose to be a whopping 43. that sucks, I have to go to campus to study and I definitely don't feel like freezing my bootie off.

2 finals down, 2 to go! I will be done in exactly 40 hours from now. YAY!

So.. I went thrifting today in the midst of my study break, found some good items- I will post the pictures later when I have time- yet no one really reads my blog :) only spent 15 bucks!
cute huh? I found this website and was in LOVE with it! so here is my inspiration for the day.. or night. Super super cute, I am finding out more and more that I am obsessed w/ shoes! Maybe THATS what I will do when I graduate.....

.....buy a lot of shoes?
:)

xoxo-

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those shoes are cute, i love the black lace ups :)
x