Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New TV yeahhh

omg i haven't posted in freakin forever.

fixing that now- check!

Cole bought us a 42 in LCD tv today and a bad ass stand for it... so exciting! I wish he would get home from work though and hook it all up :(

No fashion entries today.. I haven't really dressed cute since last post.. mainly because I haven't DONE anything

I guess I did wear a cute sweater dress with my black opaque tights and black scrunchy boots again
Photobucket
Thats Savi!! <3 u! We went out to the gayborhood in uptown Dallas this past saturday... sooo much f'in fun!

Photobucket
Here is the dress again with different shoes and a little black cover up which I wore to the Ed Hardy fashion show at FATP about 2 months ago!!


Time for sex and the city woooooooooo

xoxo

No comments: