Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mediocre... that sums it up

Just got back from sushi with Cole.... mediocre sushi. YUCK! 32 dollars down the drain... at least i'm full. Thats what a bunch of rice does to you! Their sashimi pieces were gross and the sushi rolls definitely weren't fresh... UGH I knew we should have gone to another place.....oh well live and learn.

Here's what I wore today. nothing exciting, my face looks gross today so here's a body shot for you. ha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
nothing super exciting! the dress/jumper thing is thrifted, long black shirt from forever 21, grey tights i've had forever, and black flats from dillards

Our new tv and buffet ( that we turned into a taller tv stand ) looks fabulous in the apt. I will post pics of that soon!!

So i've been reading a new book every morning when I have my coffee and I am almost halfway thru it.. it's I must say that it reads very fast and is pretty cute. She changes writing styles frequently tho so it sounds like you're reading a totally different author in parts of it.. but it is pretty good so far! It's about 4 upscale socialite women in NYC as they face difficult points in their lives concerning money, men and jobs.. its full of gossip and scandel.. I give it 1 1/2 thumbs up so far! haha.. if you can have half a thumb...

Think i'm going to do some more reading right now!!

xoxo



No comments: