Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The time is now!

Exhausted.

I cannot believe that I graduate in less then 3 months and have no clue what I want to do. My internship is exhausting and today was awful.. a lot of super busy work and pointless dusting and packing up merchandise. WELCOME TO RETAIL!!!!!
I am wondering what I will do when the internship is over- they will probably offer me a position.. but I really don't think I want to be a manager!! Maybe it will be a point to start at though and work my way to something I really want to do. I still have NO clue what that is though. :( I feel lost.

Speaking of- I just found my fashion portfolio that I started my freshman year at UNT.. here is the cover of it!
Photobucket
It was a blast making it- but will probably never show it to anyone because it contains lots of pointless projects and reports! Fun to keep tho :)

I miss summer and lake
Photobucket
well time to go watch real world and top chef.. another long day tomorrow then finally a day off.

I will post pics from valentines night later on! :)

xoxo


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

the cover looks very nice!

Kira Aderne said...

Elene!

Thanks a lot for your sweet comments at my blog!

I am really happy that you are graduating. It is ones of the best feeling in life!

a kiss for you,
wish you the best.
see you,
Kira