Friday, March 27, 2009

So so so sorry it has been FOREVER since I have posted! My internship has kept me VERY busy!!

Photobucket
only 2 weeks and 2 days left!! I can't believe it. I am so anxious to see where they are going to place me- I decided I don't think I am going to go to west TX.. I think I would die out there!
Photobucket
Here my "summer" visual display I did for a contest @ work!

Cole passed his teaching exam!! wooo!! He gets to start classes probably within the next week! I am so so so happy for him!! I am takin him out tomorrow and buying him some drinks for SURE!

So I have been shopping alot recently at work and this is about to be my next purchase tomorrow... unless I change my mind and go w/ another skirt that is made just like this one except for with a lot BRIGHTER colors..
Photobucket
super cute Kensie skirt - $78

We'll see...

Here is what cole and I wore out to dallas a couple weeks ago.. you cant see it but I wore my dark maroon tights w/ this black dress and my ankle boots :)

and......I dressed him!!!!! :)
Photobucket

well I am out- gonna take a nap and eat some dinner! No clue what to do tonight....... blah.

xoxo-

1 comment:

Fashion Without Guilt said...

Thank you so much for your comment on blog that means the world to me. Its on of the best comments that I have ever gotten before. Thanks again and keep up the great work