Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring

I absolutely love spring! I love all the bright yellow and pinks and floral prints everywhere, so this flower inspired me to make a Polyvore.
I hate the weather here in Texas!! It is rainy and kinda cold for it to be freakin April 1st!!

I just created this while I am watching the sneak peak of season 5 of the hills which I cannot WAIT for!!!! :)
Spring
Also watching Running in Heels.... I think it is becoming one of my all time favorite shows, especially since I am also interning so I know how it is!
Speaking of... exactly 2 weeks and 1 day until my internship is over. Time has flown..and now I will see where life takes me! I'm excited but also very nervous because if I don't take the position, I will then be JOB SEARCHING...which scares the crap out of me.

Leave me comments! I am bored :)

xoxo


No comments: