Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's almost fall!

well well. It has certainly been a while! I just haven't had time to mess with blogging because I finally have a J-O-B!! I'm a visual coordinator lead for Banana Republic! It's been hella busy, but so far I love it!! This week coming up will be pretty intense though... I probably will not be getting too much sleep. :(

For those of you in the Plano/Dallas area... Agaci is having a grand opening at Willowbend mall Thursday night & Saturday morning/afternoon!! a DJ, refreshments, free manicures & prizes will be given away...so I will definitely be there! Check out some of my favorite pics from their website!! I'm in love.. and hope they have these items!






so cute huh!? I hope I get some good deals Saturday! wooo.

I need to upload pics soon from Banana & of Tucker!! He's getting so big.. its weird!

Cole got a teaching & coaching job in Mckinney- he loves it too.. but he works a TON so I never really get to see him a ton. Thats okay tho!

ttyl!
xoxo



No comments: