Thursday, January 29, 2009

So sorryyy

wow I'm so sorry for not posting in forever! I have been pretty sick recently and haven't really felt like posting anything! But.. that changed today when I watched this music video from Tamarama- You might know them as "whitney from the hills' boyfriend's band"..... well this video is so cute and laid back- makes me want to take a vaca asap!
New Tamarama Video: ‘Everything To Me’

nothing new has happened recently- I start my internship in about 12 days or so! I'm pretty excited, but definitely need to shop and find a few more items! Apparently everywhere there are sales like crazy so I must go find them!!

Anyone know of any good ones? Besides Express, NY & Co, and Limited.. I went to them about 1 week ago and they had crazy good sales! I need business professional type clothes.... wooooooooo.

will post pics later!

xoxo

No comments: