Monday, February 2, 2009

1 week left of relaxation

Only one week left until I start my internship w/ Dillards at Willowbend! I'm excited, but I haven't really thought too much about it. I went shopping the other day w/ mom to try and find some more outfits for work... that did NOT go over well. Glad I got my gym membership @ Lifetime fitness because I definitely need it. Needless to say, I did not find any clothes, so mom bought me 4 pairs of shoes! haha.

Here's my favorite steal. After already purchasing 2 pairs of pumps at Dillards, the saleslady ran after me as we walked out saying OMG a girl just returned these! You HAVE to have them!!.. I walked back over and they were sooo gorgeous. Suede grey boots with a hint of blue kinda... along w/ patten leather! oh so dreamy-yet I thought I had nothing to wear with them but had to get them anyway! They were only 28 dollars.. Originally $139!!! What a find.. thank you sales lady.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
so I wore skinny jeans from F21, black long shirt and a thrifted skinny belt.

It was a very fun night! My guy friends said I looked SOOOOO TOGETHA!

ha ha.

Pics of the new 3 shoes coming soon :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Jane said...

well at least you got shoes, Cant wait to see them

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Stephanie said...

Cute shoes
x